Japanese interpreting and translation
English Law, Marketing and Business
INTERPRETING – EN <> JP
Quality interpreting is achieved by preliminary extensive research on the subject, clients and companies’ backgrounds in addition to the regular training.
I ensure that the strong communication is established with clients so that I understand the aim of the assignment.
- Public Service Interpreting
- Business meetings
- Media coverage
- Trade events
NHS, Local government, PR agency, Hotel groups, Publishing company, Investment firm, Wine and spirits merchant, Event management company
TRANSLATION – EN > JP
Using latest technologies, Trados Studio 2017, the Computer Assisted Translation (CAT) tool, I maximise my efficiency and maintain consistency throughout large projects.
I work with realistic deadline so that I have reasonable time for any research reading, translation and proofreading.
- Operation Manual Marine technology
- Marketing materials Events, Hotel, Reward Programme, Invitation
- Contracts Marriage witness certificate, Purchase contracts
- Disclaimer/T&C Financial option trading, Marketing campaign, Contract
- Websites E-commerce, Digital art, Music instruments, Games, Antiques, Apps
- Reports/Survey Crime report, Arts
- Private documents Itinerary, Letters, Emails
- Books Recipe
Academic institution, Entertainment company, Digital art agency, Artisan, Business development, Translation agencies and Private individuals
MARKETING TRANSLATION – EN > JP
Successful marketing translation requires adaptation of marketing copy to the local cultures while conveying the original nuance in a way that is in line with brand character and its aim.
I follow strict brand guidelines and rewrite the material in Japanese rather than simply translating it.
- Brand information Digital Art
- Marketing materials Hospitality
Global hospitality group